Wednesday, November 24, 2010

24/11/2010

School has just ended and time now becomes something that is so redundant, ironically
And that is why this blog is created. Too much time, yet not spent
Hi
I'm Hung
I shall not introduce myself, since every aspect of me, emotionally, mentally, physically, psychologically would be obvious through the words that I write here in this blog.
This would be the place that i pour out my thoughts...na....more like unshared thoughts since i think a lot ( haha, my brain overloads). People say suicidal cases mostly occur for those that they don't expect to commit such acts, yet due to so much hidden problems that they chose to leave. I still love my life so creating this blog is a step I take to somehow reduce the possibility of me leaving this world .
That sounds scary. Just to clarify, I'm not socially deprived and if you think I'm going to jump soon after writing these lines then you are wrong.
I still have a wonderful family.
I still have great friends.
I live in a 4 bedded room filled with music in the air every night.
Even my friend's golden retriever loves me, as it tried to hump me 3 days ago.
It's just me.
Trying to figure out what's happening in my head.
So yah, following this blog is like walking on El Camino, or the road ( its just that the road sounds weird for a blog's title).
You and me.
Together we can try to figure out what is happening in our head......


No comments:

Post a Comment